You may have gotten a call from 8338760584 (aka 833-876-0584) or you have received a mailer from PO Box 6099 Jackson, MI 49204-6099. L J Ross is the company reaching out to you.
L J Ross is a debt collection agency that is based in Michigan with the hopes of getting your debt at the fraction of a price. According to LJ Ross’ website, they may be pursuing you for unpaid medical, utilities, government, education, or financial bills
Should I trust L J Ross?
L J Ross has been around for 28 years now with an A+ rating from BBB. L J Ross’ reviews from their clients on BBB show the opposite, which is common for a debt collector. They have had 68 complaints closed in the last 3 years, and 23 complaints closed in the last 12 months.
Do I need to worry about L J Ross Suing me?
Debt collection agencies can sue individuals to assist them having the option to gather your debt. It is very conceivable that L J Ross attempts to sue you for your debt, yet they may not.
What pushes a debt collector to sue?
There are a lot of signs that a debt collector looks for, to help them sort out if suing is the most ideal alternative for them.
Here are a few things to look for when attempting to sort out if L J Ross may sue:
- Do you have speculation accounts, checking, or investment accounts with L J Ross that you owe?
- What is the total measure of records that you are past due on? There might be a higher possibility of being sued on the off chance that you have a large measure of records past due.
- There have been lawsuits accomplished for under $2000 owed, however more often than not the lender would do a money-saving advantage analysis to check whether it’s justified, despite all the trouble.
- Is the bank that you owe the majority of your debt to a small or large business?
- Check if your state allows wage garnishment, levies, or liens. You can utilize this here to check.
How will I know if I am being sued?
You will know if you are being sued because someone will come to your home and hand deliver a summons. If you decide to ignore the summons, the plaintiff can try to get a default judgment, causing you to lose a lot more than before.
What are options to be financially free, without being sued?
There are many options for settling debt and finding yourself financially free. First, let’s take a look at some of your options. We have our debt freedom portal that will help you plan on a longer-term plan to help you get out of debt.
At a service level glance, here are the four main debt relief options:
- Debt Management
- Savvy Debt Payoff Planner
- Debt Settlement
Each of these options have its own set of pros and cons, so the following debt options calculator can help you sort through the different options.
Why are they calling me from 833-876-0584? I don’t think it is my debt.
It is totally possible that they are calling you with incorrect information. If this is the case, you can ask them to validate your debt. It is your right to be able to do this according to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
I am in debt but I don’t know what to do still
If you are still worried and concerned about what to do, please do not hesitate to give us a call or text at: (833) 272 -3631 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We created a debt relief calculator that will help you get more context on what your next steps should look like.